What is the True Potential Notifier?
We know how frustrating it a can be to forget to earn cashback on your purchases. The True Potential Notifier is a helpful tool that automatically notifies you when you’re browsing on a website which has a current cashback deal available.
This means you’ll never miss out on a cashback deal again, as the reminders will prompt you when you are visiting a website with a cashback deal. Think of it as earning cashback on autopilot.
2. How does the True Potential Notifier work?
- When you are on a website which has a cashback deal, the True Potential Notifier will appear, revealing the available offers.
- By clicking on the ‘Get Cashback’ button on the Notifier, you can seamlessly log into your True Potential and select the deal you want.
- From here you will be taken back to the website to complete your purchase as normal.
How do I activate the True Potential Notifier?
You can activate the True Potential Notifier on Google Chrome in 3 easy steps:
- Click here to download the feature to google chrome.
- Click ‘add to chrome’ and select ‘add extension’.
- Shop as normal, and we’ll alert you to deals.
You can see just how easy it is to download the notifier here:
Can I use the True Potential Notifier on mobile?
The cashback reminder tool is currently only available on desktop, meaning you will need to use your laptop or computer to utilise the helpful feature.
What web-browsers are compatible with the True Potential Notifier?
The True Potential Notifier is currently only compatible with Google-chrome. It is not yet available on Safari or Internet Explorer.
With investing, your capital is at risk. Investments can fluctuate in value, and you may get back less than you invest. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. Tax rules can change at any time. The information contained in this publication does not constitute a personal recommendation and the investments referred to may not be suitable for all investors.< Back to Blog